The life of a college student is anything but boring. It's busy, it's stressful and it's fun, but in all the craziness many students find it hard to eat right and exercise on a daily basis. Through this blog I will share my tips for staying in shape, eating right and different things that you can do to have a healthy lifestyle, while still enjoying the college environment.
I will talk about other things a college student can do to get exercise besides spending hours at the crowded gym everyday doing the same exercise routine. There are plenty of things to do on a college campus to get exercise that are fun and also a good workout. With all of the time spent in class and all the homework, many people have a hard time becoming motivated to exercise, I will post tips for ways to stay energized while working out and also I will post work-out plans that will give you the energy to make through the day.
I love the idea! I know I always get comments from my parents about how I have to take better care of my body.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very detailed about me profile to which is cool.